I have used products from Earth Mama Angel Baby in the past and have loved everything about them. We have used their baby shampoo/body wash on Monkey since he was born! I love that their products are all natural and organic, vegan, non-toxic, and versatile. Earth Mama Angel Baby focuses on pregnancy, post partum, baby, and breastfeeding products, but they don’t have to be used solely for those purposes. Read more about Earth Mama Angel Baby here…seriously do it – I swear you’ll fall in love with their family!
- Organic Milkmaid Tea for gas, bloating and heartburn, indigestion
- Natural Nipple Butter to cover and protect scrapes and abrasions, chapped lips, cuticles, chapped cheeks and minor rashes
- Angel Baby Bottom Balm for fungal rashes, itchy rashes, cuts, scrapes, new tattoos, piercing, chafing
- New Mama Bottom Spray for sunburn, shaving rash and minor scrapes, facial toner
- Happy Mama Spray for upset tummies, travel tummy, or pregnancy nausea
- Mama-To-Be Tea Sampler with:
- Organic Peaceful Mama Tea for teething, overtired and cranky toddlers (and adults!)
- Organic Morning Wellness Tea for nausea from flu, medications, and travel tummy
- Organic Third Trimester Tea for seasonal allergies, leg cramps, and diarrhea
- Organic Heartburn Tea for heartburn of course, but also sore throat and scratchy cough
Many of these products are great for the new mama and mama-to-be, but they also serve other purposes as well! For example, the Bottom Balm and Bottom Spray are both great for chafing that can happen during those longer runs. It’s also great on other cuts, sores, etc.
Personally, I’ve been using the ‘Happy Mama Spray’ quite a bit lately. It’s really been a pick-me-up since I’ve been experiencing some sadness in my breastfeeding relationship with Monkey. He’s really only wanting to take to a bottle, so it’s been rough being just cut-off like that. This spray makes me feel better…I spray a little bit on my wrists and I just take a whiff every now and then throughout the day and I truly feel like it awakens my senses. Nice and fresh.
So please, head on over and check out Earth Mama Angel Baby and all of the wonderful products they have to offer. Lastly, if you want your shot at winning one of these wonderful kits…the Go Green Get Fit Challenge is currently sponsoring a giveaway and one lucky winner will be chosen! Hurry because you have just under two days to enter! Use the Rafflecopter form below:
Note: This review includes affiliate links. Also, I was provided with one of the herbal first aid kits for the purpose of this review, but the free product in no way influenced my opinion. I really do love Earth Mama Angel Baby! To read more about our giveaway policy, click here.September 11, 2012
This entry was posted in baby, Birth, Breastfeeding, For The Body, Giveaways, Go Green Get Fit, Pregnancy, Product Reviews, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.